개역개정성경(큰글배경) 16-9
개역개정(큰글)
개역한글 ppt
한영ppt 욥기06장.pptx
영어성경 Job 06.mp3
http://tv.kakao.com/embed/player/cliplink/76436374?service=flash
1 Then Job replied:
1 욥이 대답하여 이르되
1. 約伯回答說:
2 "If only my anguish could be weighed and all my misery be placed on the scales!
2 나의 괴로움을 달아보며 나의 파멸을 저울 위에 모두 놓을 수 있다면
2. 惟願我的煩惱稱一稱,我一切的災害放在天平裏;
3 It would surely outweigh the sand of the seas--no wonder my words have been impetuous.
3 바다의 모래보다도 무거울 것이라 그러므로 나의 말이 경솔하였구나
3. 現今都比海沙更重,所以我的言語急躁。
4 The arrows of the Almighty are in me, my spirit drinks in their poison; God's terrors are marshaled against me.
4 전능자의 화살이 내게 박히매 나의 영이 그 독을 마셨나니 하나님의 두려움이 나를 엄습하여 치는구나
4. 因全能者的箭射入我身;其毒,我的靈喝盡了;神的驚嚇擺陣攻擊我。
5 Does a wild donkey bray when it has grass, or an ox bellow when it has fodder?
5 들나귀가 풀이 있으면 어찌 울겠으며 소가 꼴이 있으면 어찌 울겠느냐
5. 野驢有草豈能叫喚?牛有料豈能吼叫?
6 Is tasteless food eaten without salt, or is there flavor in the white of an egg?
6 싱거운 것이 소금 없이 먹히겠느냐 닭의 알 흰자위가 맛이 있겠느냐
6. 物淡而無鹽豈可喫麽?蛋靑有甚麽滋味呢?
7 I refuse to touch it; such food makes me ill.
7 내 마음이 이런 것을 만지기도 싫어하나니 꺼리는 음식물 같이 여김이니라
7. 看爲可厭的食物,我心不肯挨近。
8 "Oh, that I might have my request, that God would grant what I hope for,
8 나의 간구를 누가 들어 줄 것이며 나의 소원을 하나님이 허락하시랴
8. 惟願我得著所求的,願神賜我所切望的;
9 that God would be willing to crush me, to let loose his hand and cut me off!
9 이는 곧 나를 멸하시기를 기뻐하사 하나님이 그의 손을 들어 나를 끊어 버리실 것이라
9. 就是願神把我壓碎,伸手將我剪除。
10 Then I would still have this consolation--my joy in unrelenting pain--that I had not denied the words of the Holy One.
10 그러할지라도 내가 오히려 위로를 받고 그칠 줄 모르는 고통 가운데서도 기뻐하는 것은 내가 거룩하신 이의 말씀을 거역하지 아니하였음이라
10. 我因沒有違棄那聖者的言語,就仍以此爲安慰,在不止息的痛苦中還可踴躍。
11 "What strength do I have, that I should still hope? What prospects, that I should be patient?
11 내가 무슨 기력이 있기에 기다리겠느냐 내 마지막이 어떠하겠기에 그저 참겠느냐
11. 我有甚麽氣力使我等候?我有甚麽結局使我忍耐?
12 Do I have the strength of stone? Is my flesh bronze?
12 나의 기력이 어찌 돌의 기력이겠느냐 나의 살이 어찌 놋쇠겠느냐
12. 我的氣力豈是石頭的氣力?我的肉身豈是銅的呢?
13 Do I have any power to help myself, now that success has been driven from me?
13 나의 도움이 내 속에 없지 아니하냐 나의 능력이 내게서 쫓겨나지 아니하였느냐
13. 在我豈不是毫無幇助麽?智慧豈不是從我心中趕出淨盡麽?
14 "A despairing man should have the devotion of his friends, even though he forsakes the fear of the Almighty.
14 낙심한 자가 비록 전능자를 경외하기를 저버릴지라도 그의 친구로부터 동정을 받느니라
14. 那將要灰心、離棄全能者、不敬畏神的人,他的朋友當以慈愛待他。
15 But my brothers are as undependable as intermittent streams, as the streams that overflow
15 내 형제들은 개울과 같이 변덕스럽고 그들은 개울의 물살 같이 지나가누나
15. 我的弟兄詭詐,好像溪水,又像溪水流乾的河道。
16 when darkened by thawing ice and swollen with melting snow,
16 얼음이 녹으면 물이 검어지며 눈이 그 속에 감추어질지라도
16. 這河因結冰發黑,有雪藏在其中;
17 but that cease to flow in the dry season, and in the heat vanish from their channels.
17 따뜻하면 마르고 더우면 그 자리에서 아주 없어지나니
17. 天氣漸暖就隨時消化,日頭炎熱便從原處乾涸。
18 Caravans turn aside from their routes; they go up into the wasteland and perish.
18 대상들은 그들의 길을 벗어나서 삭막한 들에 들어가 멸망하느니라
18. 結伴的客旅離棄大道,順河偏行,到荒野之地死亡。
19 The caravans of Tema look for water, the traveling merchants of Sheba look in hope.
19 데마의 떼들이 그것을 바라보고 스바의 행인들도 그것을 사모하다가
19. 提瑪結伴的客旅瞻望;示巴同夥的人等候。
20 They are distressed, because they had been confident; they arrive there, only to be disappointed.
20 거기 와서는 바라던 것을 부끄러워하고 낙심하느니라
20. 他們因失了盼望就抱愧,來到那裏便蒙羞。
21 Now you too have proved to be of no help; you see something dreadful and are afraid.
21 이제 너희는 아무것도 아니로구나 너희가 두려운 일을 본즉 겁내는구나
21. 現在你們正是這樣,看見驚嚇的事便懼怕。
22 Have I ever said, 'Give something on my behalf, pay a ransom for me from your wealth,
22 내가 언제 너희에게 무엇을 달라고 말했더냐 나를 위하여 너희 재물을 선물로 달라고 하더냐
22. 我豈說:請你們供給我,從你們的財物中送禮物給我?
23 deliver me from the hand of the enemy, ransom me from the clutches of the ruthless'?
23 내가 언제 말하기를 원수의 손에서 나를 구원하라 하더냐 폭군의 손에서 나를 구원하라 하더냐
23. 豈說:拯救我脫離敵人的手麽?救贖我脫離强暴人的手麽?
24 "Teach me, and I will be quiet; show me where I have been wrong.
24 내게 가르쳐서 나의 허물된 것을 깨닫게 하라 내가 잠잠하리라
24. 請你們敎導我,我便不作聲;使我明白在何事上有錯。
25 How painful are honest words! But what do your arguments prove?
25 옳은 말이 어찌 그리 고통스러운고, 너희의 책망은 무엇을 책망함이냐
25. 正直的言語力量何其大!但你們責備是責備甚麽呢?
26 Do you mean to correct what I say, and treat the words of a despairing man as wind?
26 너희가 남의 말을 꾸짖을 생각을 하나 실망한 자의 말은 바람에 날아가느니라
26. 絶望人的講論旣然如風,你們還想要駁正言語麽?
27 You would even cast lots for the fatherless and barter away your friend.
27 너희는 고아를 제비 뽑으며 너희 친구를 팔아 넘기는구나
27. 你們想爲孤兒拈鬮,以朋友當貨物。
28 "But now be so kind as to look at me. Would I lie to your face?
28 이제 원하건대 너희는 내게로 얼굴을 돌리라 내가 너희를 대면하여 결코 거짓말하지 아니하리라
28. 現在請你們看看我,我決不當面說謊。
29 Relent, do not be unjust; reconsider, for my integrity is at stake.
29 너희는 돌이켜 행악자가 되지 말라 아직도 나의 의가 건재하니 돌아오라
29. 請你們轉意,不要不公;請再轉意,我的事有理。
30 Is there any wickedness on my lips? Can my mouth not discern malice?
30 내 혀에 어찌 불의한 것이 있으랴 내 미각이 어찌 속임을 분간하지 못하랴
30. 我的舌上豈有不義麽?我的口裏豈不辨奸惡麽?